1 on 1 Mind-Body Coaching
1 on 1 mind-body coaching
A personalized coaching program is the most efficient and supportive way for you to create the change you wish to see in your life.
- Do you feel like you are working towards someone else's goals?
- Are you curious about your habits, your mind's potential, or how to access and harness your inner-motivator?
- Are you starting a small business or passion project and need support, guidance, and an accountability system to build momentum and create a strong brand?
- Are you struggling with stress management?
- Do you feel lost or unsure as to what direction you are headed?
- Do you feel like something is missing or that you are not playing big in your own life?
- Do you feel curious about what it would feel like to love yourself and your life wholeheartedly?
If you said yes to any of those questions, a unique and personalized Mind-Body Coaching program will support you in your journey.
A dope(a)me program will help you get in touch with your core values, goals, passions, and what holds you back. I lead by example through an adaptive process to help you...
1) adopt a new lens to view your effort,
2) engage in activities that boost happy chemicals as you learn the science of being happy,
3) develop a routine of experiencing, learning, reflecting, and being in the practice as you add more tools and concepts to your tool box.
Everyone is different and will need different types/amounts of support to gain their clarity and learn how to be an inner-motivator, which is why each program looks different for each client. This is what you can expect...
1) Our first conversation is free, as we get to know each other.
2) Before committing to a program, you can opt for one week of coaching - including one session and six days of daily texts from me to support and offer reflection and insights.
3) If at this point you decide to commit to a program (minimum five sessions, 2-4 weeks a part), you will receive the Welcome to dope(a)me Coaching package with all the information you need.
4) After a minimum of 5 sessions, you can choose to continue with sessions once a month, as you integrate your new knowledge into your life. **This structure is subject to change based on client needs.
I offer tools and resources to help you uncover what you stand for, what your message is, how to market yourself, and how to create discipline and progress as you build something from the ground up.
I know I cannot be everything to everyone so ask whatever questions you need to be clear on what to expect and we will take it from there.
I am available in Calgary to meet in person, or via FaceTime. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.