The Path to Change.....shifting gears
After careful consideration and lots of feedback, I have shifted my focus for The Path to Change to create an online program instead. Convenience, impact, community, and simplicity is the name of the game. I learned a lot from the 30 day challenge I created last year, so if you participated in that, know that I took your feedback to heart, reflected and grew from the process, and have come up with an even better platform and content to share.
I am committed to growth and am passionate about supporting others to create their best life, and that is what this program is all about.
With that said, I wanted to take some time to explain what you can expect when you register for this 40 day challenge....
- A commitment of 10-60 minutes per day (that's it!)
- Private Facebook group to connect our community, allowing support and easy access to my coaching services
- A log-in to my website where content will be posted once a week (for six weeks)
- Simple and impactful information, tools, challenges, inspiration, and support - posted weekly to allow you to reflect, learn, practice, let go, and grow
- 1 private coaching session with me (2D or 3D)
- Six 30 minute Yoga Videos, 1 posted weekly, that will be quality, easy to access, and will allow you to hear my words of insight and self-exploration as you move and connect with your breath
The 6 themes we will follow are tried and true, as a process that served me on my journey and has proven to be successful with the clients I have worked with. Working as a group allows me to cut the cost while adding value in the team environment. You can be involved with the online community as much or as little as you choose, and you will get out what you put in. Your time, effort, dedication, and desire to explore and get curious about your Change is a must. But as I mentioned above, all it takes is 10-60 minutes per day.
The 6 weeks will follow the below themes....
- Connect (week 1 &2)
- Growth Mindset
- "Motion is Lotion" (quote courtesy of my teacher Nora Maskey)
- Create (week 3 &4)
- Happy Chemicals
- Clarity (week 5&6)
- Limiting Beliefs/Mission Statement
If you are curious about participating and want to learn more, please reach out with questions. Register before March 1 and receive the early-bird rate. I look forward to connecting ;)