Starts whenever you want to start!
The Path to Change: Connect, Create, and Clarity
This 40 Day Challenge has proven to be a huge success for those brave and eager individuals who have engaged in the process so far. I know that change happens in phases and at times it feels best to go at your own pace and coach yourself through the journey. I am excited to offer this challenge once again as an opportunity for those who are ready to push themselves to a new level of their development.
I am committed to growth, fun, and connection, and am passionate about supporting others to create their best life. This program is an opportunity for you to witness the power of the compound effect as you engage in simple daily routines that will elevate your self-talk to be more positive, self-loving, motivating, and compassionate. As part of my passion project to lead by example and support others in changing their relationship with Fear, Failure, Growth, and Purpose, this program is for those who want to see change in their life and want a flexible and supportive environment to make that happen.
What to expect if you register for this 40 day challenge....
- A commitment of personal introspection and moving your body for - a total of - 10-60 minutes per day (more if you choose)
- An email in your inbox every Sunday morning (for six weeks), with reflection questions for the past week, tools and support for the week ahead, and homework that will continue your growth and understanding of your mind, body, and the mind-body connection
- Simple and impactful information, tools, challenges, inspiration, and support - following the format of: reflect, learn, practice, let go, and grow
- Five 30 minute Yoga Videos, 1 posted weekly, that will be high quality, easy to access, and will allow you to hear my words of insight and self-exploration as you move and connect with your breath
The 6 themes we will follow are tried and true, as a process that served me on my journey and has proven to be successful with the clients I have worked with. Your time, effort, dedication, and desire to explore and get curious about your Change is a must. But as I mentioned above, all it takes is 10 minutes per day.
The 6 weeks will follow the below themes....
- Connect (week 1 & 2)
- "Motion is Lotion"
- Growth Mindset
- Create (week 3 & 4)
- Happy Chemicals and Dope-Web
- Clarity (week 5 & 6)
- Limiting Beliefs and Mission Statement
- Integration, Goals, and Passion Project
If you are curious about participating and want to learn more, please reach out with questions at email@example.com
**Program Starts June 5