Hey there ;)
I want you to live every moment of your life with depth, gratitude, and a sense of contentment. For some of us, that seems ultimately impossible. For 20 years of my life, I felt like I was locked inside a shell and didn’t know how to break out. I wanted to feel good but it seemed so far out of reach. I now do what I do, because I have experienced the low lows, the darkness, the defeat, and the complete overwhelm of lacking control and watching myself make one terrible decision after another. I survived. And I choose to make the most of everyday because I know how precious and fragile life truly is. I came out the other side completely inspired to share what I had learned so that fewer people would experience despair unnecessarily.
If you are curious about where to start, WELCOME! I am happy to engage in anyway that allows you to gain clarity in what you need to practice and what nourishment you need to keep your engine revving and your mind open.
For any client I work with, it starts with a process of getting to know each other through a series of reflection questions. Here are a few I like to use. Try them out and if you feel compelled to share your responses, I would love to receive a message from you. xo
1. What gets you up in the morning?
2. What is your morning routine to tap into your ideal mindset? Don’t have one yet? What are you willing to try tomorrow?
3. What have you experienced that you could say was a “big failure,” yet after the fact you realized it was the best thing that could have happened? What did you learn from it?
4. What are three things most people don't know about you?
5. What are your goals this year?
6. What is your current struggle?
7. What reminder do YOU need to keep yourself motivated this week?
High quality questions get high quality answers ;). Have fun xox
p.s. If these questions got your creative juices flowing and you want another step to get started with. Head to the 21 day challenge and set yourself up with three weeks of daily inspiration and guided instruction to support your pathway towards a healthier mind and body.